Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stanley Cup Bling



I'm excited to say that today Bunny and I received our Stanley Cup rings. As coaching consultants, the organization felt that we were integral enough to the success of the team that we deserved championship rings. Bunny and I helicoptered to Pittsburgh and picked them up this afternoon, and I'm typing this post on my Blackberry as we fly back. I'm excited about my second championship ring. For those of you who've forgotten, here's a picture of my Steelers superbowl ring that I was given last spring:

I believe the Penguins ring is much more elegant, though I cherish them both. I don't, however, believe in wearing them because dwelling on past achievements distracts one from the work left to accomplish. Because of their importance and value, I keep them locked in a vault in a bank in Center City.

No comments:

Post a Comment