Thursday, April 30, 2009

Angered

The "Lost" episode from last night sucked. We learned NOTHING about the Island despite the fact that Faraday apparently knew more than we ever were told, and now people want to blow up a hydrogen bomb, which isn't going to happen because there's not way that could come to pass without either destroying the whole island or spewing radiation all over it. That's just silly. I talked to Destro today (Cobra Commander's weapons expert and boyfriend), and he confirmed for me that 1.) the bomb would be hard to detonate unless you knew exactly how to do it and 2.) there's no way that the bomb could go off and the Island could still exist in a habitable manner 30 years later. I will address this issue with J.J. Abrams as soon as I get him on the phone. I've left several messages with his secretary, but he hasn't yet called me back. Bunny is also pissed about last night's episode, and wants to also talk to J.J. Hopefully he'll smoke up and calm down a bit before J.J. calls back.

No comments:

Post a Comment