Friday, April 24, 2009

Penguins



I was terribly disappointed in the Penguins last night. I have already had a conference call with Dan Bylsma and certain team members and let them know my displeasure at the lack of energy, passion, and intensity they displayed in the last game. I let them know that they lost because of their own poor play, and the blame is solely on their own coach and team. If they ever want to be a championship team, they must rise above the adversity and sharply focus their energies, both mentally and physically, as the Steelers did many times last year. As the team has already traveled to Philly, I am having Dan Bylsma over to the apartment this afternoon to discuss his plans for tomorrows game. Hopefully I will get through to him. The Flyers are trying to come back into the fight like Rocky, but this next game is time to knock them out. The Penguins CAN do it, but only they can determine if they WILL do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment